Monday 16 September 2013

Our last Summer Adventure| Camping 2013

 So, Friday saw an new adventure starting. My Dad, Alfie, our lovely Schnauzer, and I traveled up to the Lake District for our last adventure of the Summer.

  Since being young I've always loved camping, and living a very 'wild' life for just a couple of days. This time we went just past Keswick and stayed on a lovely little farm, in the middle of valley. I was sooooo picturesque!

  We'd looked at the weather forecast earlier in the week...it wasn't good. But that made waking up to a blue sky on Saturday morning even better! I was so shocked!
  Bright and early, we headed up along the side of the waterfall- which ran down the side of the valley. Then we got a little lost on the mountain side... Long story short, I fell over more times than I cared to remember, but I loved every second of it!
Home is where the heart is...right?
Double 0 Dad



  However, Sunday was a different story completely. We were rudely awoken in the hours of the morning, by the tent starting to cave in on itself! The wind and rain showed no mercy when we were trying to pack up, but eventually we were ready for off!

  I really didn't want to leave, even the rain can't damage the beauty of the lakes. It was just an amazing feeling to escape the busy reality we're all subject too.
  Talk to you soon!

Hannah Louise 

No comments:

Post a Comment