Monday 24 June 2013

Inspiration...

I know, I know... I haven't written in a long while, but i just couldn't find anything to write about. I spent ages writing rubbish around mindmaps, and I really didn't want to bore you with them! I look for things to write everywhere! Then I realized I was trying too hard...

 So, where do we find inspiration? Nearly everyday we have to write about things, whether it's in our Language lessons (writing a paragraph on the same holiday for the 7 Billionth time), or just using Twitter. Most the time we write about our experiences or just something we stumbled across, because that's what we know about. But I haven't really done much in the last week, and it wasn't until my friend showed  me a blog she really liked to read that I got any ideas. I realized that my blog 'topic' was right under my nose.... inspiration. Really it's everywhere!

 This blog has already taught me so much, I've faced difficulties already (and still have a lot to learn!). So, any fellow bloggers, writers, or just anybody really don't ignore the ordinary! That's what everyone can relate too, and we take it for granted... Look for 'The beauty in the ordinary'!

Thank you,
 Hannah Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment