Thursday 4 July 2013

Growing Up...

This year I have really started to feel old, mature and in charge of my future. Honestly, I didn't really notice  until a friend put a photo on Facebook, and I couldn't believe how old she looked! Which is exciting, but also quite daunting... Even when I was younger I never really wanted to grow up. I saw my sister getting older and it looked really scary! (and boring). But, to be honest I have enjoyed trying new things and new experiences.
Always been a shop-oholic!

 That doesn't mean I don't miss being a child, running around the garden and putting peg bags on my head (yes, I was a strange child), its just being ready for new things. I still have no idea of what I would like to do later on in life,so this year, I've really tried to be involved in as much as possible. Which is ultimately what lead me to do this blog. I think that if I try doing as many different things as I can, eventually I'll find what I really love doing and know where I really want to be in 10 years time.

 So for now, I'm just going to have fun being a teenager, do what I enjoy, and don't too stressed out about things that I don't. As long as I'm enjoying being this age, I'll have no regrets...
We're really maturing (hehe!)

Look at us now!
Remember your memories, but live for today.

Thank you,
Hannah Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment