Friday 8 November 2013

Embracing Autumn| A Weekend in Bowness

  Last week I went to Bowness for the very first time, with my Mum and her fiance, Steve. Honestly, I didn't really know what to expect, hills? Trees? But I was presently surprised with a perfect mix of countryside and highstreet; it was lovely! A well needed escape before my exams and the Christmas busstle.

  The Lake District is beautiful this time of year, it's just a burst of Orange and Red (but it was pretty dam cold!). Also, to say we were only there a weekend, we did a hell of a lot! We went shopping, drank in cute little cafes, walked, and went to the oldest little cinema I've ever been in! So, I'll leave you with some holiday snaps...




















Have a great weekend,

Hannah Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment