Monday 4 November 2013

Embracing Autumn| A Potty Halloween Party

  Right now, I should probably be revising for my English exam... but this kind of counts, right? Anyway, I had to fill you in on an amazing little get together we had on Halloween night!

  We went to my lovely friend's house, Becky, who threw a (spectacularly British but amazing) Harry Potter themed party, because well... its what us Britons obsess over. I have to say, she really went to town and made everything so cool I can't even describe it, but I think the pictures speak for themselves...

The Deathly Hallows...

We're all true Gryffindors!



Olivander's wand/straws




Trip to Honeydukes anyone?



Use your wand Harry!
  We had such a good time, thanks Becky it was incredible!
Expeliarmus!!!!!

 Hannah Louise 

No comments:

Post a Comment