Tuesday 29 October 2013

Embracing Autumn | The Pumpkin Contest

  Today I've been feeling in the Halloween spirit- which is fast approaching- and what better way to celebrate Halloween than to carve a pumpkin? But, that's a little bit boring and conventional, and we're getting old now! So, I decided to put my (non-exsistant) art skills to the test by having a competition with my sister, and her boyfriend (top third wheeler).

  I decided to keep it simple, something I could cope with, and  after searching pintrest I had an idea... vampire pumpkin!! I was sure of a win!


  Until my sister whipped out a stencil... and her boyfriend, Tom, created a creepy monster! So here's how they turned out:
My masterpiece...simple but effective

Tom's creepy thing...

That's a pretty cool cat!

 I think it's fair to say that Natalie won with her kitty cat! But they're all so cute and fun, BRING ON HALLOWEEN!!!
Happy Halloween!
Hannah Louise
  

No comments:

Post a Comment