Tuesday 1 October 2013

Monthly Live-by #2 | October

  Last month I was so so pleased with the repose I got from my 'live-by'! It feels incredible to get such  positive feedback from what I've written. So firstly, thank you.

  Anyway, it's a new month, and after September being so long and demanding, it's a relief to finally make it to October. But, enough Chit-chat, on to the 'live-by', which this month is...
Everything you want is on the other side of fear
   I came across this post on Pintresst, and I absolutely love it! And it made me ask myself " if I was fearless, what would I do?" The answer is a lot! But, the fact remains,whether we admit it or not, we are all scared of rejection. We encourage people to see the best side of ourselves. People do amazing things every day, but nobodies perfect. They have down days and 'I can't do it anymore' days, the difference is they are extraordinary despite their fear of seeming imperfect. Or, maybe they use their fear to motivate them to achieve their best.

  What I'm really saying is, this month I am going to try my best to be fearless. I know some of you may not like her, but I live by what Taylor Swift once said: " Fearless is not being completely unafraid, it's living in spite of those things". I want to be my best, so I need to be fearless!

 Until next time! 
Hannah Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment