Tuesday 28 January 2014

Ten things that make me happy this month...

    This January has been a pretty bland mixture of revision, work and just generally being busy (with the occasional hot chocolate thrown in there). But it's not been all bad... just not blog-worthy, which is the main reason that I haven't blogged in so long (a whole 25 days!!!) along with my recent lack of blogging fuel. So, this is just a quick, reflective post on my January:

1. Celebrating my lovely friend's 16th- Happy Birthday again Rhi!

2. Getting tickets to see Ed Sheeran *screams*

3. Spending time blog surfing, and finding some amazing new blogs!

4. Having a nice hot drink (in my favorite mug) after walking home from school.

5. Meeting the smallest pony I have ever seen!!!

6.Hand cream- hand cream always makes me happy...

7. Seeing my whole family.

8. Watching Taylor Swift's Grammy performance- pure genius.

9. Rereading one of my all time favorite books...

10. And finally, having a rather dramatic hair cut...

Here's to another month!

Hannah Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment