Monday 3 February 2014

London's Burning RED| Taylor Swift

  100-and-however-many days ago, we started our long, lonnnnng countdown to a highly anticipated event... The RED Tour in London.  I could not wait! After all what could be more exciting that visiting a big, electric city with my best friends?! On Saturday, that day came.


  The familiar (but not familiar enough) sights of Kings Cross is always the perfect introduction to London's busy ways. This time we stayed in a part of the city I've never really seen, where The Shard shines down on you and the rivers just round the corner. Walking through Borough market seemed a real London welcome, a truly artistic and modernly old place (if that makes any sense).

  But anyway, it was a quick change, and straight to the O2 arena! And I have to say, it was one of the best things I have ever witnessed!! She is an amazing woman, who puts on a spectacular show, full of dancing, fun and surprises... one of those surprises being Mr Ed Sheeran (this is the point that I lost the little amount of composure that I had). Taylor mixed her newest singles with old classics, and the electric guitar and acoustic guitar, to create an amazingly dynamic show, but I think the pictures say more than I ever could:








Sunday went by in a bit of a blurry flash. The sun was shining over Camden market that morning as I sipped my hot chocolate, and admired the quirky stalls. Then we visited the shining stores of Oxford street, and all too soon it was time for the train home...


  It's definitely a weekend I won't be forgetting in a hurry; I feel so lucky to have gone!

Hannah Louise

P.S I will also be participating in Blogentine's Day, as featured on The Undecided Girl, I'm so excited, please go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment