Thursday 27 February 2014

Tackling Revision

So after a busy week of doing...well what ever the hell I want(!), I'm back to the post-it notes and revision guides, which means that once again blogging is forced to be pushed further and further down my 'to do list'.   However, like every person who has ever sat an exam, most the time I severely lack motivation... So how do you get through revision? By no means am I a revision expert, but I have picked up a couple of handy tips...

1. Post-it
  During revision I live by post-it notes! They are literally everywhere; every cupboard, every lightswitch, and even the bathroom! I find it the easiest way to learn little facts, words or quotes I need, and you'll forever associate it with the milk (or whatever it was stuck to). Caution- it may drive your family members mad!

  2. Lists
  So, I'm pretty sure I'm one of the most forgetful people that ever lived. If it's not written down, then don't expect me to remember it! A simple list helps me remember and prioritise my revision, and I don't know what I'd do without a 'to do' list on my chalk board!

  3. COLOUR!!!!
  Making pretty notes has to be the highlight of the darkness that is revision. Recently, I invested in some fine writer coloured pens, and since my motivation has been on an all time high!! 

  Well, I hope this helps anybody who is approaching their exams. As far as revision is concerned, keep it simple and varied, it works for me!! Good luck!!!!

Have you got any top tips?
Hannah Louise 

No comments:

Post a Comment