Friday 14 February 2014

Blogentine's Day!

 " What is Blogentine's Day?" I hear you ask. Well, it is a brilliant event all kicked off by The Undecided Girl (my first event- shock-horror). Now, I saw this post on the 2nd February and I've been so excited since, so on with the post!

Amy V Norris

So, I'm not sure how long I've been reading Amy's, but I remember absolutely loving her blog design, which instantly makes me want to read it! Amy's posts are amazing! I think the best blogs are definitely the ones I can relate to, and where the writer actually seems like a REAL person, just like Amy, check it out!!

Gingerly Pale

  Jess' blog was one of the first blogs that I started to follow, and therefore I've always been interested in what she  has to say. Once again, you can see her personality in her writing, and I'm so thrilled that her little blog has become...well, a not so little blog! It's great!

Lisette Loves

  Lisette just makes me smile. Just from looking at her blog you can see how much she loves and thrives from blogging, and its inspiring! If you need a bit of humor, then turn to Lisette's last post, it won't disappoint!

and last but not least...

The Undecided Girl aka Jocelyn

 Yet another amazing blog (with a pretty damn chic design!!). Jocelyn has an amazing talent for making incredible blog posts from everyday life-which I envy so so much!! I love reading her blog, it's a good 'un!
P.S thank you for creating the event, I'm so glad I took part!!!

Happy Valentine's Day everybody!!!
Lots of love,
Hannah Louise


No comments:

Post a Comment