Saturday 22 March 2014

An Early (or Late) Monthly 'Live-by'

  I know, I know it's been a while, and between revision and birthday celebrations there's barely been time to breathe, never mind blog! But, I should't complain; I know I'm the type of person who'd much rather be busy than bored, however I also know that as my exams approach, blogging is going to have to take a bit of a backseat (as much as it pains me to say)...

  However, my love of quotes continues, and when this quote popped up on my pintresst news feed I absolutely fell in love with it!

  Especially as a blogger, I identify with this quote. I think it's all too easy to constantly check your Blogger stats and followers, and become a bit obsessed with making an 'internet name' for themselves. But personally, I'd much rather be one persons favorite blog, than have 100s of followers that just glance at my writing. I think it's important to apply this quote to everything in life because after all, it's not a competition!

  Have you got any 'live-bys'?
Hannah Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment