Tuesday 8 April 2014

The Denim Pencil Skirt| OOTD

    Now, I've never done a post like this before, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous (huge under-exaggeration), and by no stretch of the imagination am I a 'fashion guru'. However, I know what I like, and I like what I know...also, I can't be the only blogger who loves a good nosey at other people's style. Oh, and there's one more thing you should know...I'm a 'bargain girl'!



  Pencil skirt- Primark~ £7 |  Top- H&M~ £6.99 | Sunglasses- Primark~£2 | Necklace- Primark~ £3
  A couple of days ago I ventured into town for a 'monster shop', which turns out exactly how it sounds
(and involves me coming home considerably poorer), and as you can probably tell, I spent quite a while in Primark. Now, I'd wanted a denim pencil skirt foreverrrrr, and patience definitely payed off (literally!) and now I'm in love with it! But, I definitely think it's best paired with simple clothing, like this low v-neck top and some big,chunky jewelry. It's also stretchy and comfortable, so I would recommend  to anyone and everyone, go get it NOWWW!!!

I'd love any advice/feedback on this type of post, so please don't hesitate to get in touch or comment.
Hannah Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment