Monday 28 April 2014

The Pretty Ugly Sandals

  A couple of weeks ago, I headed into town with one of my friends, when we were faced with the age old question..."What shoes shall I wear?" It's April in the UK; too warm for boots, and too cold for some flimsy sandal, so what shoes shall I wear?

  I expected to find a solution out of a teenagers price range, but H&M surprised me once again with these...




  Lets be honest here... they are pretty, damn ugly, but I fell in love with them! They're an easy solution, and definitely a statement shoe. I've already had my wear out of them, but I can't wait to live in them as Britain (possibly) begins to warm up. Also, they add comfortable height for the short girls (like me), and are easy to walk in for the clumsy girls (also, like me).

What's your 'go to' spring shoe?
Hannah Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment