Wednesday 14 August 2013

10 things that made me happy this week...

I saw somebody do this post, and thought it was so cute, so here we go...

1. Seeing my Nanna finally settle into her new house (which is lovely by the way!)

2.Going out for lunch with my Mum and sister. Ladies that lunch...how fancy!

3.Spending time with friends.

4. Seeing that people are actually enjoying my blog, no just me. Its an amazing feeling!

5. Having my sister move out my room while she was having her bedroom redecorated. Honestly, it was a tip!

6. Then seeing my sisters room looking lovely, and lying on her new mattress (its memory foam, and it was SO comfortable...)

7. Going round to my Grandparents house for dinner, usually I go every week but since the holidays started I've been so busy! So it was nice to have a little catch up with them both.

8. Seeing Alfie's (my miniature schnauzer) happy little face. Aww he makes my day!

9. Lots of horse riding with a new horse. Murphy is just a big friendly giant.

10. Rereading my favorite book, 'The Fault in our Stars' by John Green. So far, I've only read the happy part.

Also, three things that will make me happy...

1. Seeing my Dad, who's been on Holiday this week, I've missed him.

2.Going to friends in Nottingham later.

3. I'm going on holiday at the end of this week, which unfortunately means I won't be able to blog for the next couple of weeks. However, I will tell you all about it when I get back.

Stay tuned!
Thank you,
  Hannah Louise xx


No comments:

Post a Comment