Thursday 1 August 2013

Finding My voice





I think being a teenager is mainly about finding who you are and what you want to become. It's all about setting yourself up to be an adult, as well as having fun being young.

  Especially this year, I think I've started to become more...myself. I've tried my hardest to participate in new things. Things I never thought I'd want to do a couple of years ago. This blog has become my platform, where I'm free to express myself, to help others, and connect with people all around the world. However, one thing I've particularly found difficult about blogging is finding the right topics. Inspirational, enjoyable and interesting things to say. Which is one of the reasons I didn't start blogging sooner. Thinking "why would anyone want to listen to me?"

  But when one of my favorite bloggers Louise, aka Sprinkle of glitter, said she'd changed the theme/function of her blog before, I thought "why can't I do that? Why can't I experiment?" Which has lead me to want to begin experimenting with my blog....its time to change!! My advice to you is to keep pushing your boundaries, you'll be surprised how far they stretch . If you don't, how can you possibly reach your full potential? Just carry on because only you can find it...
  Honestly, I am so proud of this blog and anyone can do it! This is me...I'm finding my voice and shouting it to the world! Watch this space, and find your voice!

Thank you,
  Hannah Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment