Sunday 11 August 2013

Birthdays, Burgers and Cocktails

On 18th August, a few years back, Rebecca was born! So to celebrate we had a little get together, and nowhere says 'Happy Birthday!' quite like TGI Fridays!

 But whenever one of my friends have a birthday, I always have the same problems... "what shall I get them? What can I wear?" Finally I decided to wear my bargain white lace dress, which I hadn't had chance to wear yet, but I had so much trouble finding the perfect gift! Then I had a light bulb moment! I gave her a sparkly box, and filled it with some of her favorite and some essential things (of course chocolate was included!)
Me and Birthday girl



  As always, TGIs never disappoints! We had a great time, and didn't stop laughing (especially at Becky's standing on the chair) Then, somehow we ended up sitting at a bar having a 'Son of a Peach' cocktail, non alcoholic of course!

  So, I had an amazing night, with amazing company! Becky, I hope you have the best birthday ever Chum Chum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment