Friday 30 August 2013

Majorca- te amo...

Camp De Mar


Camp De Mar

Andratx market

Sant Elm

Valldemossa


Deia
As some regular readers may know, the last 12 days I've been away.

On 16th August. I headed of to the sunny resort of Camp De Mar, Majorca.... and it was so so lovely! My family and I go there almost every year, and we never ever tire of it, and it seems to of been a looonnngg year! I needed a holiday!
Sant Elm

Camp De Mar


Port d'Andratx

  This year we wanted to do something different. We tried to find new places, have new adventures, after all there's only so much sunbathing you can do (well...). This year we went to the highest town in Majorca, Valldemossa. It's beautiful, traditional and very Spanish! Then to a little town called Deia, the quietest and most remote town in the world, I'm pretty sure of it. We also visited a small beach resort called Sant Elm, it was post card perfect!






 Overall, it was such a good holiday, and hopefully the memories will get me through September! I was so lucky, with great company and a great location.

 Till next time readers!
Hannah Louise 

No comments:

Post a Comment